Monday, July 29, 2013

Plane ticket refund?

It started with the tragic Asiana crash in San Francisco, continued with the Southwest Airlines crash from Texas to LGA, the Spanish train derailment, and now the Italian bus crash that just killed 39 people yesterday.

Summer Travel 2013 is looking positively dreadful and mysterious/bloody accidents keep piling up as my departure date looms ever closer. (this Friday) For this reason I have compiled a list of To Stay's and To Go's:

Reasons to Stay:
1. Visa madness. The prefecture has me by the knickers and twists violently every time I even suggest leaving.

2. French wine changes with altitude and increases in price over distance.

3. Mon français est déjà en train de s'emmerder. -- That's not even good French. It's already begun.

4. I don't wanna go down in flames over the Atlantic.

Reasons to Go:
1. It's been a year. I'd like to know if my little brothers have extra toes or tattoos yet.

2. The Sorbonne offers online classes.

3. I'm coming back sometime next year for the end of my masters anyway. -- Not au revoir yet, France!

4. I just found out Camembert cheese is legal to bring to the U.S.

And its subcategory: Reasons to Go and Then Stay Forever:
1. I don't wanna go down in flames in Nebraska. Thems a lot of flammable corn fields.

T-minus 5 days.

Image is the copyrighted property of its respective owner.